For more than 22 years, All Natural Kitchen has provided high-quality meal components to the Australian hospital industry. As one of the leading food manufacturers in Australia, we have developed an extensive range of meal components designed to meet the unique needs of the hospital market.
We are proud to be certified as HACCP-compliant by the BSI Group, which performs regular, independent quality audits to ensure ongoing food quality and safety of all our meal components, condiments, and premixes. We also hold a NSW Food Authority-accredited Vulnerable Persons Licence.
Clear Nutritional Labelling
All of our freshly-prepared hospital cook-chill meal components are clearly labelled with lab-tested nutritional information along with easy-to-read reheating and portioning instructions, making it simple to provide patients with tasty, fresh-made foods that meet specific dietary guidelines.
Easy-To-Eat Meals For Special Needs Patients
Here at All Natural Kitchen, we understand the unique needs of hospital patients who may have difficulty with swallowing, chewing and/or digesting. That’s why we offer a full range of pureed and texture modified products designed to make eating easier and more appealing for patients who may struggle with traditional meals and ready-made products.
Consistent, High-Quality Meals
At All Natural Kitchen, we deliver consistent, high-quality meal components that provide hospitals with a wide range of economical benefits, including:
- Reduction in preparation time when compared to traditional on-site meal prep methods
- Portion-controlled servings to reduce waste
- Chef-designed and prepared meals increase patient satisfaction rates
- Minimal storage, equipment and preparation space required in kitchen
- Our cook-chill meal components are freshly-delivered and ready to heat and garnish, using minimal staffing resources
- Streamlining of food ordering from multiple food suppliers to a single, established Australian food manufacturer
We can customise to meet the needs of any health care facility or hospital in Australia.
NEED MORE INFO?
Get in touch today with any questions you may have.